- We aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days. 99% of the time orders are shipped immediately or the next working day. Cut-off time for same day order dispatch is 12:00pm GMT.
If you place your order before 12:00pm (GMT), Monday to Thursday, you'll receive your order within 2-4 working days from dispatch.*
Please note: UK Next Day delivery service will guarantee delivery the next working day when order is placed before 12:00pm (GMT), Monday-Thursday. UK Next Day SATURDAY Special Delivery is available for orders placed Fridays before 12:00pm GMT and will guarantee Saturday* delivery before 13:00pm GMT. Orders placed on weekends will not be dispatched until the next working day.
*Subject to Royal Mail T's & C's. Please ensure Saturday postage is available to your delivery address.
- Place your order before 12:00pm GMT, Monday to Thursday, you'll receive your order 7-14 working days from dispatch.*
- Place your order before 12:00pm GMT, Monday to Thursday, you'll receive your order 14-21 working days from dispatch*.
*All countries outside the EU will be subject to local duty and taxes, however some do have high thresholds, others have lower. Please check your local customs office.
Please note these delivery times are not guaranteed especially during promotions and around mega-busy periods such as UK Bank Holidays and Christmas / New Year. Please allow an additional 5 days during these periods before contacting us.
If you still not have received your items after the estimated delivery times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs & Duties
Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately we have no control over these charges, and cannot determine what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country. We advise that you contact your local customs office to find out current charges before you order.
The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to Bear Strength due to unpaid customs charges or ignored/unseen emails from your customs office or carrier. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deducted from any refund, gift card or requested exchange due.
- Any items not delivered due to recipient not being home will generally be returned to a local depot. After the second delivery attempt, items not collected from the depot will be returned to Bear Strength and we will issue a refund of the goods, less our postal charge and an admin cost for returned items. We advise customers to select an address that they can guarantee someone being there to receive the item (home or place of work) if they will need to be signed for.
- For UK, Europe & International, please contact the relevant carrier and refer to your tracking code. If you do not have a tracking code please contact email@example.com. Once it leaves our hands it is the carriers responsibility to deliver your package to you. We have very little if any power to influence any non-delivered items. The carrier will explain their procedures as well as any compensation claim processes.