Who doesn't love pancakes, right? If you're one of those people that will eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner, definitely give this one a go! Did we mention they were packed with protein too? The protein will keep you fuller for longer and stop you craving those naughty treats in between meals. They also only contain 6 ingredients, meaning they're super easy to make as well as being deliciously tasty to eat!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 40g Oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 banana
- 20g blueberries
- Put all of the ingredients (apart from the blueberries) into a blender.
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan over a low heat.
- Once the oil has melted and the mixture is fully blended, pour it into the pan creating 3-4 small, round pancakes. Now add the blueberries.
- Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes, flipping in the middle.
- When cooked, pile the pancakes on top of each other.
- We recommend serving with yoghurt and honey. You can event top them with more blueberries and additional raspberries for even more sweetness!