Our friend and Personal Trainer, Geoff Hill, has joined forces with the Bear Strength team to bring you some nutritious recipes to help fuel a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Whether you're looking for a pre-workout breakfast or a post-workout dessert, we'll be bringing you the recipes to get you through the day. First up, PROTEIN OATS - the breakfast you need to add into your daily routine.
- 50g Oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 150ml almond milk
- Handful mixed berries
- 20g raw mixed nuts + seeds
- 10g dried fruit
- 10g peanut butter
- The night before, mix your oats, milk and whey in a lunch box and put in the fridge to soak overnight.
- In the morning, put your soaked oats into a small saucepan. Over a medium heat, let the oats simmer, stirring regularly. Add more milk if the mixture becomes too thick.
- Once the oats have reached a consistency you're happy with, pour into a bowl and add your toppings.
- Enjoy your protein packed, nutritious breakfast!
Stay tuned for more recipes from Geoff and make sure you stay up to date with his training + nutrition tips over at www.chefgeofffitness.com